Dear Valued Patients,
We'd like to extend a heartfelt apology for any confusion we might have caused when you received your recent AbundaBox. We recently sent out HealthPacks to support our community during this challenging health season, and due to an oversight, some families received a HealthPack mentioning Medicare. Please rest assured that the contents of your HealthPack are accurate and safe to use at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
YOUR HEALTH DURING THIS COLD AND FLU SEASON
With the cold and flu season approaching and the ongoing monitoring of rising COVID numbers in our schools, our primary goal remains consistent - to ensure you have quick access to tools to keep you and your family safe. These tools aim to keep your family safe, healthy, and informed.
BEST PRACTICES TO STAY HEALTHY:
• Wash Your Hands Regularly
• Increase Vitamin Intake: Consult with a health professional
regarding suitable supplements.
• Vaccines: Make sure you are up to date on your Flu and COVID vaccines, especially if you have any additional chronic conditions.
• Stay Connected with QuickMed: If you have questions or health concerns, please schedule an appointment with your QuickMed team.
• Take Extra Precautions: If you believe you've come into contact with someone showing symptoms or if someone in your household has a chronic condition or a weakened immune system.
A tailored Kids' HealthPack, specifically for our younger patients, is on its way! Again, we apologize for any confusion and truly appreciate your understanding. We're committed to supporting you every step of the
The AbundaBox Team